Non Peer-Reviewed Work
- Dominguez, Melanie Sayuri, and Seo-young Silvia Kim. 2022. “Thriving in Graduate School as an International Student: How to Combat the Hidden Costs and Barriers.”
- Kim, Seo-young Silvia. 2020. “The Academic Job Market: Timeline, APSA, and the Packet.” (More unpolished but lengthy version available at tinyurl.com/y3wcrzsg)
Media and Presentations
- Dartmouth QSS Colloquium presentation, February 17, 2023.
- International Scholars in Political Science: Where Do They Stand in Discussions of Diversity and Inclusion?, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and Political Science: A Roundtable, Dartmouth College, February 16, 2023.
- 2023 Thurber Dialogues on Democracy with Bob Bauer.
- American University, School of Public Affairs., January 25, 2023.
- C-SPAN video.
- Bringing Transparency to Digital Political Campaigns: A Symposium at Princeton University. December 2, 2022.
- Automatic voter reregistration can substantially boost turnout. The Conversation. November 4, 2022.
- Princeton CSDP presentation, March 3, 2022.
- Reproducible R Workflows for Research Papers. R-Ladies Dallas, January 25, 2021.
- Bayesian Analysis with rstan, rstanarm, and brms. LA East R Users meetup, July 8, 2019.
Professional Service and Contributions
- Caltech/MIT VTP Advisory: Making Sure That Your Vote Is Counted In 2020. October 5, 2020.
- Preliminary Evaluation of Los Angeles County Vote CenterPerformance in the March 2020 Primary Elections. July 13, 2020.
- Oregon Election Performance Auditing. Pilot Project: Analysis and Recommendations. April 13, 2020.
- Orange County Vote Center Observation and Wait Time Preliminary Report, 2020 March Primary. March 23, 2020.