Non Peer-Reviewed Work
- Dartmouth QSS Colloquium presentation, February 17, 2023.
- International Scholars in Political Science: Where Do They Stand in Discussions of Diversity and Inclusion?, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and Political Science: A Roundtable, Dartmouth College, February 16, 2023.
- 2023 Thurber Dialogues on Democracy with Bob Bauer.
- Bringing Transparency to Digital Political Campaigns: A Symposium at Princeton University. December 2, 2022.
- Automatic voter reregistration can substantially boost turnout. The Conversation. November 4, 2022.
- Princeton CSDP presentation, March 3, 2022.
- Reproducible R Workflows for Research Papers. R-Ladies Dallas, January 25, 2021.
- Bayesian Analysis with rstan, rstanarm, and brms. LA East R Users meetup, July 8, 2019.
Professional Service and Contributions
Graduate Student Resources